Lost-trapped no way out frustrated-bored
You’re a smart professional or executive woman who’s feeling a loss of confidence, self esteem and the courage to move. You’re stuck and the gears are jammed. You can’t go forward. You can’t go back. You can’t go sideways, diagonally or any other damn way, even if you know which way you want to go.
You’re also probably not feeling that smart right now, even though you so are!
You could be…
- Feeling lost or trapped or both
- Going round and round in circles
- Frustrated, restless, deflated or downright bored
- Thinking there’s something missing, if only you knew what
- Feeling loss of meaning, purpose and pleasure in life
- Experiencing low self-esteem and loss of confidence
- Feeling like you’re an ‘imposter’ fraud and/or not good enough
- Confused, irritable and even anxious
- Experiencing low energy, feeling tired and can’t be bothered
- Experiencing agitation and speeded up ineffective action
- Fearing the future and unable to access the courage to move
- Longing to live a life you love…
Could be you being fobbed off by your boss every time you try to arrange that conversation about salary/promotion/your career. Could be you aching for intimacy but never seeming to find the right partner. Could be you knowing what you want but sabotaging yourself again and again. Could be you knowing your job has lost its juice but the money keeps you dependent.
From frustration to mega-misery… Enough already!
You are not stuck for no reason…
Stuck means what has been in your life is no longer enough and something new in you and your life wants to be born. It means the redundant stuff is on its way out but the new stuff hasn’t yet arrived… so you’re left in limbo.
Add to that human fear of change… “Yeah, I know the old stuff’s crap but the new stuff’s unknown. So gimme gimme gimme back the old stuff. I’ll be a good girl, I promise.” Ever gone back into a relationship or job or any situation which wasn’t doing it for you? Never worked, huh? It doesn’t work with being stuck either. Just intensifies the pain.
Let’s rock the power of stuck!
Stuck is an evolutionary process which has a rhythm all of its own. So, embrace your stuckness. Welcome it in. I’ve discovered that co-operating with the process, even blessing it (for the goodies it will eventually give you), and getting hooked up with your Passion is the way to go. Then you can navigate your way through stuckness with panache, aplomb and your gears working easily and elegantly.
And, I absolutely promise you don’t have to turn the whole of your life inside out to find your Passion and start living a life you love… unless, of course, you want to. Plus, so confident am I of your success with my programmes, which have been developed and honed over 25 years, there’s a money back guarantee. You have my word.
And, if you haven’t yet done so, treat yourself to my complimentary Passion Pulse Check™ by subscribing at the top of the page… and open your eyes to how yours is doing!